Monday, July 7

Ammara Out of African Idol

The results were announced today and I am sad for Ammara she is out of the competition. I thought she would at least make it to the top tre or even the finals anyway that is how the competition goes as we all know. "Ammara, you were among my favorates in the competition... I am a big fan can´t wait for your music!"

On another note I just have to say, I was blown away by Eric´s stunts the guy can sing I am sooooooo proud of him and Adiona you too can sing girl. Keep doing what you are doing guys and you will both go far even after the competition. You really are representing Zimbabwe doing a great job. I am soooooo proud. Nice with some nice PR for Zim for once...

This is Ammara´s last perfomance and I would like to say to you girl "you have nothing to regret you did a GREAT JOB".


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled on your blog and I LIKE WHAT I SEE keep it up

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I want Eric to win the copmetition

Anonymous said...

How could ammara be voted out

Anonymous said...

Eric should win, he has talent and a sweet smooth voice. Come what may after this i hope he wont drift into oblivion like the rest of these Idols contestants i believe he has alot to offer.

Anonymous said...

Emilia is is true that Ammara is the "legendary" Andy Brown's daughter? How many kids does the man have?

Emilia said...

Hi Guys

I am not sure if she is Andy browns daughter but She too is a Brown so it´s not out of the question

I wish all the contestants all the best in this week´s competition

All the best

Emilia