Wednesday, September 10

Day 2 on the diet

Hi guys, how is it going for you? I am sure you are keeping up the good work right...
I wont say much today but just my menu for the....
Breakfast: woke up late so I took Brunch with an omelet with tuna guys I love tuna fish these days, it tastes sooooo good
Midday Snack: Chocolate Smoothie
Supper: Minced Meat, Mushroom, Onion, Tomato omelet...Green lettuce Salad

Now I have had loads of water, I walked home for about 45 minutes and well , I am positive about this whole diet thing .
Good night I have an early day tomorrow...

4 comments:

Rita said...

You make it sound so interesting that i want to join you...:-)

O'Dee said...

Your diet sounds really good oh.

2 least u r eating something.

Eliza said...

I am so alert since I started the diet. Is it an effect of the GI diet, Emilia... I love the fact that I am eating like Oluwadee says

Emilia said...

Hi all thanks for the response
"Rita" please join us the more the better,...

#Oluwadee# This is the best diet ever it s a lifestyle so i love it...
I tried everything but this is the best diet but no starving what more can you ask for????

¤Eliza¤ girl keep it real to the diet and its an effect of the diet the alertness

Keep up the good work